Residential heating service always has been our expertise. BC Care Heating provides full range of services for all brands of furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. Besides installation, repair, maintenance, and inspection of gas appliance are on BC Care Heating list of service.
WHAT SERVICE CAN WE DO FOR YOU:
- Maintenance of gas equipment
- Repair gas equipment
- Retrofit: Relight, Gas Reconnect and Cap Off
- Gas Line Connection
- Venting Correction
- Inspection Service: Gas Leak, CO Level, Safety Check.
- Air Duct Cleaning: of Ducts, Vents, Registers, And Dryer Vents
Top-of-the-line comfort, performance, and efficiency:
- Energy efficient — AFUE rating up to 98.5%
- Ultra-quiet comfort — modulating furnaces are our quietest models.
- Excellent humidity control
Perfect balance between performance and cost, our most popular choice:
- Energy efficient — AFUE rating up to 96.5%
- Improved comfort features
- Moderate humidity control
The basic choice for your home:
- Energy efficient – AFUE rating up to 96.5%
- Simple operation
- Basic humidity control
Tips and Fact
Remember your Furnace/ Boiler and Water Heater Yearly Service!
- A regular serviced furnace/boiler is a safe heating system. Fire Departments, Insurance Companies, and all Furnace Manufacturers recommend you complete an Annual Furnace Service & Safety Inspection. It is important to know that many manufacturers are now requiring proof of regular Furnace Servicing to keep your warranty valid.
- Yearly maintenance keeps the furnace/ boiler last longer. Built-up residues from flame during operation, gas connection, accumulation of dust, dirt, and airborne particulates over time are things to be checked, removed, and cleaned from the heating system. Furnace/ Boiler components will last longer when the inspection is done prior to problems. This necessary step helps to save money, time, and unexpected break down of your heating system.
What our customers already know:
- BC Care Heating technicians are licensed gas fitters.
- We are a member of the FortisBC Trade Ally Network in good standing.
- We are BBB A+ credited business.
- We respond promptly: 10 hours a day, 6 days a week and 24-Hour emergency service.
- We price the service fair and upfront – no hidden fee.
- Warranty policy is clear: 365 days after repair on our service - parts and labor!
- We continue to be the most trusted experts in Furnace/Boiler Installation, Furnace/Boiler Service and Furnace/Boiler Repair in Greater Vancouver & the Lower Mainland.
BC Care Heating technicians have been trained professionally and they are highly experienced in HVAC. Always strive to be better, to ensure the optimum performance of our technicians, we have been continuously learning, updating, reviewing, and registered training for all our technicians both on site and in HVAC professional training courses. We can help make your equipment operate with peak efficiency, last longer, and save you money.